Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pierce is Graduating Kindergarten

Tears are already flowing while ironing Pierce's clothes/gown for his Graduation and program tonight. I am just so proud of him it hurts! I am in total awe of his confidence and charisma. He taught me just how deep pride & love can go being our first born. I am so thankful to God for giving us the strength to make the best decision we've made -homeschooling our boys. Today these tears can be tears of pride that we have our boys where our hearts and minds know they need to be. The past 9 months of being their full time teacher has been such a fun, adventurous, rewarding experience! And I look forward to at least a few more years of it being just like this! Except with yet another little ball of energy around!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment